Sunday, July 24, 2005

Keep Busy Don't Look Back Program

A friend of mine introduced me to a program for brokenhearted people. Perhaps it sounds silly at first, but if you're giving it a second (or third, or maybe also fourth...) thought, it is thousand miles away from where silliness dwells. She calls it "The Keep Busy Don't Look Back Program". I guess we don't need further explanations as to extract the hidden meaning from this extremely complicated concept.

She tried to recruit me as a member in this self help group of hers. The great thing about joining the group is that, you are not attached to it. You just have to get on with your life, be yourself and dump your horrible past. Even she --the founder and self pronounced leader of the group-- has forgotten why and how she started this program on the first place. You see how excellent it is.... She is so very busy that she doesn't have time to look back and already forgot her terrible broken heart and her brokenhearted people's club.... Or is it merely partial amnesia?

Well anyway, it's high time for me to take my wand out and cry, "cor reparo!"

3 comments:

Jess said...

Love this! Wonderful. I heard something similar recently and thought I'd give it a try. Cheers!

whitetundra said...

Hi, Jess. Believe it or not, after two years, I have just read your comment. Thank you for liking the text. Much appreciated. =) Do you also have a blog? I'll go and check it out. Cheers from Indonesia.

whitetundra said...

oh btw, how's your program going? Hope you're successful!